Student Eligibility Criteria
Any student who falls under the following eligibility criteria, can apply for Team Everest 'I am the Change' Scholarship:
1. Parentless or Single Parented: The scholarship is open to students who have lost both their parent or one of them. The students whose parents are alive but are separated are also eligible for this scholarship.
2. School Background: The applicant should be from Government or Government aided or Corporation schools or any Free Schools in Chennai. Private school students with Plus-2 School fees less than Rs 20,000 per year or studied with the help of a Sponsor are also eligible for this Scholarship.
3. Residing City: Student should be willing to study in any of the colleges in Chennai and should be residing in Chennai during their complete graduation course. The student should be readily available for weekend training programs and internships in Chennai.
4. Good Academic Scores: The student should have scored minimum 60% or above to be eligible for this scholarship
5. Represent a Financial aid: The family income should be less than Rs 2 Lakhs per annum to be eligible for this scholarship
6. Age: Students from Chennai who have completed their plus-2 in March 2019 are eligible for this scholarship to join college. Students who have completed Plus-2 earlier or currently studying in College are not eligible for this Scholarship program.
7. Professional Degree: The student should be willing to study any of the degree offerings in Arts & Science, Engineering, Law or Medicine. Diploma, Polytechnic Courses and Teacher training are not supported through this scholarship.
8. Merit Quota: Student can join any accredited colleges in Chennai through Merit quota only. Admission under management quota is not allowed.